Michele Regenold, Writing for Kids from the Boondocks

A blog about writing for children and the quest for publication.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Prep for last residency--done!


I finished my PowerPoint presentation and my lecture handouts. I wrote notes to the faculty. And I finished my calligraphy projects. They aren't professional, but they look pretty good (better than this scan shows). And each one is on different colored paper using different colored ink or paint.

I even tried on the dress I may decide at the last minute not to wear to graduation. It went into my gigantic red rolling duffel anyway.

Probably the most important thing I'm trying to do the last few days before the residency is not get sick. My husband has a cold, so I keep snorting Zicam and telling him not to touch me with his germy hands. It'll be a miracle if I can stave it off because I'm ridiculously susceptible to colds.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The calligraphy actually looks really nice on line...I'm impressed. Too bad I won't get to see the finished pieces in person.

Nice photo on the front page...who's that amazing photographer:)

Hope you're having fun at the sorority house!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Michele Regenold said...

Thanks, Steffie.

I should have scanned them all, I suppose. But I was too lazy.

When I gave them to my advisors, I also refrained from point out all the flaws. Even so, each one looked pretty good. I was happy with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home